Information Collection and Use
Groceriesandveggies(A division of SAS Merchandise) is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others, other than our Payment Gateway processors PayUMoney who will process your data only so far as is necessary to fulfill your order. This statement sets out how we use the information we collect from you via the website – your use of the website signifies your acceptance of these terms.
THIS POLICY ONLY APPLIES TO THE GROCERIESANDVEGGIES WEBSITE AND NOT TO ANY COMPANIES OR INDIVIDUALS, ORGANISATION OR THE WEBSITES TO WHICH THEY ARE LINKED.
In the event we have difficulties placing an order we will use your contact and/or credit card information to contact you.
We reserve the right to send out service related messages where appropriate. e.g. if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we may issue a notice through email. Users may not opt-out of these communications although you can deactivate your account by emailing email@example.com
In order to monitor security and which products and services are most popular with our site registered members and visitors, GROCERIESANDVEGGIES.in tracks the traffic throughout this website. Typical data tracked are the most popular products searched for and features used. We also monitor the departments clicked into and produce statistics that include, among others, browser types used, IP (internet protocol) addresses and platform type. All this data is used only to enhance our products, prices and features as well as assist us in our marketing plans.
Online Payment processing is issued by PayUMoney. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes other than order fulfillment.
• To identify you as you travel around our site so that the website can be tailored to suit your individual requirements. It ensures that items are placed in your Shopping List and orders are processed correctly.
• To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer. Such information will not identify you personally and includes information such as the number of visits our site receives in any given period.
No recognizable personal information is stored in the cookie that can link it back to an individual.
Registered members will occasionally be sent information and/or newsletters on products, promotions, special offers and new site features from time to time. Groceriesandveggies will always allow users to opt out from receiving these types of communications.
We reserve the right to pass on any information you provide to us via the website to aid parties involved in fraud prevention and detection.
How can I get my name removed from the www.groceriesandveggies.in mailing list?
To be removed from the mailing list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
www.groceriesandveggies.in will only hold information in relation to your order. We do not have any user registrations other than our email mailing list. To be removed from the mailing list please email email@example.com
What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.